Saturday 7 March 2020

Retro Review Links for March 7, 2020

Welcome to the latest edition of Retro Review Links, where I link to reviews of 1945 Retro Hugo eligible works by other bloggers:

But before we get to the links, I have some comments to make. Regular readers may have noticed that I have upped the review frequency, as we head into the home stretch for the 2020 Hugo and 1945 Retro Hugo nominations. Nominations close on March 13, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, so if make sure to get in your ballots until then.

If you like what I'm doing here and still have a slot free on your Best Fanwriter ballot for the 2020 Hugo Awards (not the 1945 Retro Hugos, because I wasn't even born until several decades later), I'd be thrilled if you would consider nominating me. Here is a handy overview post with links to everything SFF related I've written in 2019.

Furthermore, I am running for GUFF, the Going Under Fan Fund this year. So if you want to help to send me to CoNZealand to talk about golden age science fiction, the Retro Hugos and other fannish topics, consider donating to GUFF and voting for me or one of the other fine candidates.

And now we return to our regularly scheduled Retro Review Linkdump:

General overviews:

Magazine reviews:

Novel reviews:

Short fiction reviews:

Dramatic presentation reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment